The user, by accessing, browsing and/or using the https://www.mahali.biz site (the «Site»), agrees to the following conditions:
- Orange, Mahali, the Orange logo as well as all Orange product or service names referred to on the Site are registered trademarks of Orange SA (« Orange ») or of its affiliated companies. The other products or names referred to on this Site may be registered trademarks or brand names of their respective owners. User access to the Site shall not be construed as granting him/her, implicitly or otherwise, any kind of licence or authorisation on the trademarks appearing thereon, without the prior written consent of Orange or of the third party who owns them.
- The content shown on the Site or made available through the Site is provided by Orange, its affiliated companies, independent content providers or third parties. It is subject to the intellectual property right of Orange, its affiliated companies, independent content providers or such third parties. Any reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of all or part of such content, in whatever form and by whatever means, for any other purpose than solely accessing and visiting the Site, without the prior written consent of Orange, is prohibited. Access to specific services, elements or individual sections of the Site may be subject to additional conditions, which will be set out in such services, elements or sections.
- The Site and its content are made available to the user for practical purposes. The content of the Site is provided « as is » and « subject to availability ». Orange does not guarantee that its Internet Pages will work without interruption or error, nor that they are suitable for a specific use. Orange reserves the right to review its Site’s pages or to remove access to its Site or part thereof at any time. NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTY OF TITLE/ OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO AVAILABILITY ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT OF THE SITE. ORANGE MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT OR INTERRUPTION OF OPERATION RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF ORANGE WAS INFORMED OF THE POTENTIAL OCCURRENCE OF SUCH DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liabilities, so that the above-mentioned limitations or exclusions may not be applicable to certain users. In such case, Orange’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- The user enjoys, in accordance with the amended French Law on Data Protection of 6 January 1978, a right of access and objection to, rectification and removal of, his/her personal data (hereinafter the « Data ») which he/she is likely to communicate. To exercise this right, the user shall have to send an e-mail together with a copy of his/her identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, cookies may be placed on the user’s browser. By clicking on the following link «cookies», the user shall be able to access detailed information about such cookies and in particular on the ways to change the browsers’ settings in order to disable or refuse the use of such cookies.
For further information on Orange’s undertakings regarding personal data, the user is invited to read the Orange Charter on Data Protection and Protection of Privacy (please see the following link to the French version Charte d’Orange relative à la protection des données personnelles et de la vie privée.)
- Communication of information other than personal data. Information relating to the user which is not personal data will not be used to any other purpose and will remain confidential within the Orange Group. The « Orange Group » refers to any company in which Orange holds, directly or indirectly, over 20% of the shareholding or voting rights. Therefore, the user agrees to Orange disclosing his/her information other than personal data to any company belonging to the Orange Group and/or to Orange trading partners.
- In order to facilitate access, Orange may include links to Internet sites owned or managed by third parties. The user undertakes to read and accept the terms and conditions applicable to such sites before using them. The user also acknowledges that Orange does not have any control over the content of such sites and may not be held liable for any data created or published by such third party sites. Moreover, a link to a site not owned by Orange does not imply that Orange approves the third party site in question nor the products and services referenced thereon.
- The Site is accessible through the Internet network, which is independent from Orange. The use of Internet is under the user’s sole responsibility and is subject to applicable national and international laws and regulations. Orange may in no circumstances be held liable for the information or the services obtained or communicated by the user on the Internet network.
- Orange may suspend or modify all or part of the Site for any reason, at any time, and at its sole discretion.
- Orange reserves the right, at any occasion, to modify the conditions of the present agreement, such modifications entering into force immediately from the moment of their display on the Site in their modified version. The user will be deemed to have accepted the general terms and conditions of the Site in their updated version as available on the Site, each time he/she accesses or uses the Site.
- The present general terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under French law. The user and Orange agree to give jurisdiction to the courts of Paris for the settlement of any claim or dispute arising within the framework of or regarding the present agreement.